EFFECTIVE DATE: 25 January 2019
This website, www.easylandingpagecreator.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is owned and operated by BLAP Digital Web Products Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “ELPC”).
This policy sets out:
What information we collect and why we collect it;
How we use that information and how we secure it;
The choices you have with regard to the use of your personal information.
We have tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you're not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to ELPC so, whether you are new to ELPC or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices and, if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
A. WHAT WE COLLECT
1. The information we collect about you may include:
Contact information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on the Website, by telephone, or through a paper application form;
Information permitting us to offer the Website Services to you, including details relating to your personal bank accounts or virtual currency wallet, details allowing us to prevent and detect money laundering and terrorist financing activities, copies of your current valid government-issued photo identification, and/or such other identifying and verifying information as we require from time to time in our discretion, and credit bureau information about you for purposes of confirming your identity under applicable "know-your-client" rules;
Details about your finances that you provide to us or permit us to collect through third party service providers;
Your login and password details;
Details of any transactions you make through the Website Services;
Information about your activity on the Website, such as your IP address, the pages you have visited and the device or browser you use;
Information provided via your mobile devices, such as your location, phone ID, mobile user name, password, contacts, location;
Communications with us (for example, when you ask for support, send us requests, questions or comments, or report a problem, whether by mail, telephone, fax, online, or by any other means);
Information that you submit through the Website, including in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users; and
Data mining and financial profiling.
2. When you opt in for our Newsletter, or marketing materials, we collect your email address and name.
3. As is true of most websites, but subject to your browser settings, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
B. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We need to use the personal information described in section A in order to offer the Website Services to you, including for the following purposes:
Ascertaining whether to approve you for use of the Website Services when you apply to use the Website Services;
Identifying you when you sign in to your Website Account;
Processing transactions in your Website Services Account, helping you submit your Bitcoin transaction request for confirmation to the Verification Network, and communicating with other counterparties in respect of the Website Services;
Administering your Website Services Account, understanding your needs as a client, and monitoring your satisfaction with the Website Services;
Contacting you about the status of the Website Services (for example, to inform you of changes to or the termination of particular Website Services, or to respond to a question, comment or complaint);
Complying with legal requirements, including those imposed by laws, regulations, court orders, and regulatory guidelines, policies and procedures, in the countries in which we operate, including tax, or reporting obligations;
Detection of suspicious transactions, including transactions involving fraud, money laundering or terrorist financing activities;
Managing invoicing, accounting and information security services related to our transactions with you;
Protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of ELPC, its clients, employees, service providers, or the public;
Internal management purposes, including planning, resource allocation, policy development, quality improvement, compliance, monitoring, audit, evaluation and reporting;
Improving the Website Services;
Managing your communications preferences; and
Maintaining ownership records.
2. When you contact ELPC, we may keep a record of your communication to assist us and you in ensuring that you get the best from our services.
3. You can contact us at any time to:
Request information that ELPC has about you;
Correct any information ELPC has about you;
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions relating to your information that we control.
C. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. From time to time, we engage unaffiliated third parties and their affiliates, agents, and subcontractors ("Service Providers") to perform certain technological or administrative services in connection with the Website Services. For example, a Service Provider may be asked to operate a Verification Network, process transactions, provide credit reports or assessments, verify customer identities, detect suspicious transactions, perform security services, and manage or audit our operations. In some cases, a Service Provider will be collecting your personal information from other sources on our behalf to fulfil the purposes set out in section B. We also may use a Service Provider to host and administer one or more of our Websites, process and store data, and fulfil similar technology-related functions on our behalf. In these circumstances, the personal information that the Service Provider receives is limited to the personal information needed to render their service to us.
2. In certain cases, we may also share some of the personal information we collect with carefully selected business partners, who are first required to sign an agreement that obligates them to keep the information confidential and secure and prohibits them from using it for unauthorized purposes.
3. We may disclose personal information without notice to you if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, court order, or regulatory notice permits or requires us to do so. We may also disclose personal information without notice to you to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of ELPC, its customers, employees, service providers, or the public.
4. For clients with a Website Account, the data controller is based in the United kingdom, and data is stored in the USA and other locations within the EEA. ELPC reserves the right to share your personal information internally between USA and the EEA to the extent necessary for the purpose of providing Website Services to you. Should you not consent to such disclosures, please do not utilise Website Services.
6. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as emailing newsletters or offering client service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
7. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends or publish market research.
8. We will disclose otherwise confidential personal data and confidential information if we are compelled to do so by laws and regulations applicable to us and/or our agents.
D. HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
1. Communications between you and ELPC may be conducted by mail, online or by other electronic means. Any instructions that you give to us in any such manner will have the same legal effect as if you gave them to us in original written form. You agree that we may contact you electronically in response to a request, inquiry, or complaint, as otherwise solicited by you, or as permitted or required by law.
2. We may also communicate with you from time to time electronically about news, promotions, special offers and other information from ELPC, regarding either ELPC or its selected partners. If you wish to unsubscribe to marketing emails from ELPC please contact email@example.com. We will strive to honour your request as soon as possible, and in any event within the next 10 business days. Please note, however, that this request will apply only to marketing emails and not to certain account-based information emails which will continue to be sent to account holders. We are not responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these partners, and we encourage you to become familiar with their privacy and security practices and policies before disclosing information to them.
E. INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETENTION
2. Your information may also be processed by employees or consultants who are located outside of the EEA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this processing, storing, and transfer.
3. We will retain your information for as long as you have an open Website Account or as is needed to provide you Website Services. If you wish to terminate Website Services or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
F. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
1. You can visit our website without giving away your personal information. ELPC uses Google Analytics and Cookies in order to improve our service, user experience and analyse how the website is used. As is true of most websites, but subject to your browser settings, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, languages, age, gender, interests, device information date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
2. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
3. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
It is always open to you to modify your web browser settings to prevent the placing of cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is set. The website www.allaboutcookies.org contains additional useful information on how to block or control cookies using different browsers. However, by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Website Services, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website Services.
G. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY